my hand

my hand

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

IIDA Fashion Show 2013 Video




 
Mount Ida College Interior & Fashion Design Students collaborated with
Gregg DobleOwner of the GD Group to create the "Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice"  IIDA 2013 fashion show submission.
Enjoy the collection made entirely from the GD Group’s carpet collection the inspiration for the collection---- 1998 - American Girl releases a new line of dolls - iMac is born - Everyone is "Getting Jiggy with It" and although we are in the "hard knock" world of dial up, internet usage grows by 100% per year.  All together inspiring the evolution of the girl to the modern young woman.
 
This was such a wonderful event special thanks to Christina Gedick, who created the video!

 



1 comment:

  1. Great job on the Fashion Show, your whole team was a pleasure to work with. You did fantastic work in such a short time...quite impressed. (I'm trying to access the video with my iPad but it won't open...Am I doing something wrong?). If it's easier to email me the video or you have a link to YouTube I'd link to it from my twitter feed and show off your efforts to my followers.

    ReplyDelete